[STUMP] ratclick not working, "xdotool click" within stumpwm function de

From: Ernesto Alfonso
Subject: [STUMP] ratclick not working, "xdotool click" within stumpwm function delayed until function exit
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 17:02:44 -0400

I need to write a simple 'macro' for saving an image from the browser:

(defcommand save_image ()  ()

  (run-shell-command "xdotool click 3");open context menu, pointer is hovering over browser image
  (sleep .5)
  (run-shell-command "xdotool key v");'save as'
  (sleep .5)
  (run-shell-command "xdotool key Return")
  )

The function above does not work because for some reason, the right click in "xdotool click 3" is not sent until the entire save_image function has exited.

So I tried replacing the xdotool call with (ratclick 3). This doesn't work either. (ratclick 3) doesn't seem to work.

How can I implement a simple right click in a stumpwm function?