[STUMP] Error loading the Info manual from Emacs Info

From: Diogo F. S. Ramos
Subject: [STUMP] Error loading the Info manual from Emacs Info
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 13:38:59 -0300

To easily access Info manuals, I create a "dir" file using
`install-info' and add its directory to the Emacs' variable
`Info-additional-directory-list'.

This works nicely for every manual I've tried except StumpWM's.

The manual link shows up inside Emacs Info but when I try to follow it,
I get the following message: "No such node or anchor: Top".

I can read StumpWM's Info manual if I open it directly, i.e. C-u <f1> i,
but not through Emacs Info.

Does anybody have the same problem and/or know a solution?