Re: [STUMP] Prefix-Lock

From: Evan
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Prefix-Lock
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 21:59:41 -0500

Not related to your question, but related to selecting a window is PREFIX "
This brings up windowlist, which allows you to start typing in the title
of the window you want and it will jump the selection to it. Just a neat
function I found before and have really enjoyed. Though it'd be nice to
be able to select a window from any group.

Evan