Re: [STUMP] mouse wheel no longer scrolls on latest version of evince3.1

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: Re: [STUMP] mouse wheel no longer scrolls on latest version of evince3.10 in sid
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 18:24:41 -0700

David,

I put the export line in my ~/.zshrc, and I have "source ~/.zshrc" in
my .xinitrc before launching stumpwm, and it works when I launch
evince (though I only used it for testing; zathura is way better IMO)
from stumpwm C-t ! and from emacs with M-! even though *shell-program*
is /bin/sh.

I haven't seen the mouse not working problem (other than scrolling),
and I don't have any ideas what might be causing it. FWIW the last
line of my .xinitrc is this, though I can't see why it would change
anything:
xterm -e "screen -S stump stumpwm

Good luck,
Scott