Re: [STUMP] java applets unusable ?

From: z_axis
Subject: Re: [STUMP] java applets unusable ?
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 08:36:55 +0800

https://github.com/sw2wolf/stumpwm/blob/master/misc/.stumpwmrc

Regards!
在 Tue, 08 Oct 2013 22:43:55 +0800,Mehul Sanghvi <address@hidden> 写道:

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 10:14 AM, Evan <address@hidden> wrote:

I've run into this myself, and the problem is that it doesn't render
properly when in normal mode. If you make a new floating group and move
that window over to the floating group then resize it, you should be
able to select the buttons. There might be a way to have stump force the
window to be a certain size instead of full screen, but I'm not sure what.

-E

I'll have to read up on the floating groups.  Thanks for the pointers.
Hopefully there is a way to specify what windows can be in floating groups.

cheers,

      mehul

--
使用 Opera 革命性的电子邮件客户程序: http://www.opera.com/mail/