[STUMP] Window list order

From: Janez Belina
Subject: [STUMP] Window list order
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 10:20:34 +0200

I've been using xfce's panel with stump since I started using a laptop, and I've noticed something that bothered me. It seems xfces window list is a simple list, where windows are ordered by time of creation, which i would assume to be the same model stump would use for cycling windows via C-t n/p and so on, but it doesnt always seem to be the case, as sometimes stump seems to cycle almost randomly through the list (at least i cant see a pattern). This is bothersome as I would take my visual cues as to which window im cycling to from xfces panel, and end up somewhere else entirely. So anyways, whats up with that?