Re: [STUMP] help with applying git pull requests

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] help with applying git pull requests
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 09:26:59 -0400

Hi,

I'm aware of the stumptray project which I would vote for going into a
contrib module if possible...  The reason I'm writing is that you also
submitted a patch for full screen games that I think would be
appropriate for a pull request. (I needed the patch recently and had to
dig to find the pastebin for it.)

I would volunteer, but my lisp skills are not that great, and my
X11/Window Manager skills are far worse.  Thanks for the great software
though!

Cheers,

    Dave