Re: [STUMP] My .stumpwmrc on the wiki.

From: Mehul Sanghvi
Subject: Re: [STUMP] My .stumpwmrc on the wiki.
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 15:49:17 -0400

Bill, Johnny,

    Thanks for the screenshots.  They app menu you both have set up is similar to  <<Prefix-">>.  Pictures certainly help understand things.  I thought it was something totally different :)

    I'm going to see if I can get the Debian menu system to work, now that I know its possible to do something like an application menu.

cheers,

       mehul

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 3:05 PM, Johnny <address@hidden> wrote:
Mehul Sanghvi <address@hidden> writes:

>  a screenshot of your app menu in action

Hi Mehul,

While not identical to Bill's (menu) setup, it looks similar enough to
mine, and this is how it looks like.

Thanks Bill for sharing your setup, looks like you've got a nice start
there! :)

--
Johnny

--