[STUMP] "Focus follows mouse click" behaviour

From: vasily postnicov
Subject: [STUMP] "Focus follows mouse click" behaviour
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 21:15:58 +0400

Hello. I've recently bought second display and configured my machine to work with two separate X screens. I switch between them using key bindings to "snext"/"sprev" commands. But I find quite irritating to have one set of bindings to switch between screens and another to switch between frames.

I would like to introduce click-following focus behaviour instead. As I can understand by reading sources I need to call #'frame-raise-window (or maybe #'pull-window) somewhere in event handler. Maybe I also need to define proper event mask in *window-events*. It's just my suggestions.

So my question is this: Can we make focus to follow clicks with low cost (in time) in stumpwm? Any suggestions?