Re: [STUMP] Totally confused about starting up applications...

From: Servilio Afre Puentes
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Totally confused about starting up applications...
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 14:44:14 -0400

Bill Zimmerly <address@hidden> writes:

> Thank you for the quick reply, Servilio!  :)

You are welcome!

[...]
> I used the "define-frame-reference" code in the example file, but it
> doesn't seem to do anything! Here is the code snippet and when the WM
> starts up, I see -nothing- but a blank screen and a mouse pointer:
[...]

Are the groups without the :create flag already created? If they are,
have you checked the conditions (role, class, etc) actually match to the
ones that the application windows have? Also, I see that XTerm is
matched several times, have checked that not being a source of issues?

Servilio