Re: [STUMP] A stumpwm's module

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: Re: [STUMP] A stumpwm's module
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 22:18:10 -0700

Diogo,

Cool, this does the job for me. Thank you!

I needed this change on my system.

-(defcommand pavol-interactive (&optional (index 0)) (:rest)
+(defcommand pavol-interactive (&optional (index "0")) (:rest)

I also did this as a temporary measure because I was getting a no-name
result when I use "pactl load-module module-equalizer-sink".

(defun sink-input-index-name (sink-input-index)
   "The application name of the sinput index."
-  (ppcre:register-groups-bind (name)
-      ("\\ *application.name = (.*)" sink-input-index)
-    (subseq name 1 (1- (length name)))))
+  (or (ppcre:register-groups-bind (name)
+          ("\\ *application.name = (.*)" sink-input-index)
+        (subseq name 1 (1- (length name))))
+      "equalizer"))

I guess it will take some time to see how often I use this. If I find
that I use it quite a bit I'll probably add in full command name, even
if they're long, because I run several mplayer's at the same time.

Thanks again,
Scott