Re: [STUMP] Floating groups resize right-click pointer relocation issue

From: Pedro Silva
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Floating groups resize right-click pointer relocation issue
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 21:28:50 +0100

Johnny <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I updated my stumpwm some time ago and have noticed that when resizing a
> floating group window these days by right clicking on the upper border
> of the window, the mouse pointer is relocated to the lower right hand
> corner. I preferred the old behaviour where the mouse pointer was not
> relocated, is there some way to restore this?
>
> Stumpwm version is 0.9.7-80.
>
> Thanks!

That change appears to be in commit
486f742129bb0edfdf1ed20e369fb1a45385daab:

+      ;; When resizing warp pointer to left-right corner
+      (multiple-value-bind (relx rely same-screen-p child state-mask)
+          (xlib:query-pointer (window-parent window))
+        (declare (ignore relx rely same-screen-p child))
+        (when (find :button-3 (xlib:make-state-keys state-mask))
+          (xlib:warp-pointer (window-parent window) initial-width
initial-height)))

Hope this helps.
--
Pedro