Re: [STUMP] Reload stumpwm after source change

From: David T. Harris
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Reload stumpwm after source change
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 19:53:24 -0700 (PDT)

Diogo,
  Thank you for the reply.  How exactly does slime work with stumpwm?  I compiled stumpwm using the normal ./configure, and make with sbcl.  Then I copied the executable into my local ~/bin.  I then put a line in my .xinitrc file that exec's the stumpwm in ~/bin when I run startx.

At this point how would you use swank to interact with the running lisp process?

If you edited a file in the stumpwm source tree (like stumpwm.lisp ) how would you make those changes appear in the running stumpwm lisp process?

Thank you,
David