[STUMP] Package management for StumpWM

From: Duncan Bayne
Subject: [STUMP] Package management for StumpWM
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 08:55:37 +1100

Hi All,

I've just purchased a new laptop (ThinkPad, only one on the market
with a decent keyboard) and I'm looking to start my first serious bit
of StumpWM hacking: a module for controlling monitors.

My rough idea is to use StumpWM to control xrandr to query displays,
switch them on and off, etc.

I've had a look on Google but can't find any evidence of a package
management system for StumpWM.  I was hoping for something like
RubyGems, so I could package up my monitor management code for others
to install with a one-liner.

Does such a system exist?  Would it make sense for me to extend
StumpWM in that fashion first?  Any pointers (heh) would be greatly
appreciated.

--
Duncan Bayne
ph: +61 420 817 082 | web: http://duncan-bayne.github.com/ | skype: duncan_bayne