Re: [STUMP] questions

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] questions
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 23:04:41 -0400

Hi,

There are patches submitted and pushed to this list more frequently than
the most recent release. The git repository is more up to date, and I
use it when I have an excuse to re-build stumpwm (ie distro upgrade). As
far as the community, the lists are active when other users see
activity. There are spurts of traffic, and then it dies down and people
develop patches and then there is another spurt of traffic. I don't
develop, but I'm sharpening my lisp skills and I hope to contribute some
day.

        Dave