[STUMP] Removing currently focused window/frame from frame list

From: Burton Samograd
Subject: [STUMP] Removing currently focused window/frame from frame list
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 10:30:01 -0700

Hello,

I'm looking for a feature that would allow me to remove the currently
focused window/frame from the frame list (or whatever list is used when
calling the "fprev" and "fnext").  I thought I would ask here to see if
anybody has anything that does that, if not I'll atttempt to write it
myself.

--
Burton Samograd
http://kruhft.dyndns.org