Re: [STUMP] removing all keybindings from .stumpwmrc

From: Burton Samograd
Subject: Re: [STUMP] removing all keybindings from .stumpwmrc
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:55:42 -0700

"Martin Oppegaard" <address@hidden> writes:

> (mapcar (lambda
> (x)
> (undefine-key *root-map* x))

I'm trying:

    (setf (kmap-bindings *root-map*) nil)

but that doesn't seem to do anything, and neither does:

    (mapcar (lambda (x) (undefine-key *root-map*)
            (kmap-bindings *root-map*)))

as the contents of the list returned by kmap-bindings is not of the
correct type.

Any other ideas?  If not, I could just cut the bindings out of the
source, but I thought there might have been a less harsh way of doing
it.

--
Burton Samograd