[STUMP] StumpWM hangs in Debian after gdm3 update.

From: Deepak Tripathi
Subject: [STUMP] StumpWM hangs in Debian after gdm3 update.
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 15:44:24 +0530

Folks,
I have upgraded my Debian system from unstable using #apt-get
dist-upgrade .My system got upgraded with all new binaries including
gnome3 and Linux kernel 3.

Then i tried to Login to stumpwm , i am getting following error at
.xsession.

[debian : ~]$ /usr/bin/stumpwm
*** - Component "stumpwm" not found

Stumpish hangs at commands.

[debian : ~]$ stumpish
WARN: rlwrap not found, command completion won't work
Welcome to the STUMPwm Interactive SHell.
Type commands for a list of commands.
> commands
^C

I have StumpWM v1:20110819.gitca08e08-1. If this is Debian packaging
issue i will report this to Debian, but required expert's input here.

--
,----
`----