Re: [STUMP] Gimp handling problems

From: Johnny
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Gimp handling problems
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 20:42:04 +0100

Wojciech Meyer <address@hidden> writes:

> Johnny <address@hidden> writes:
>
> There shouldn't be any kind of smart location involved I think. These
> symbols should be included in the loaded image. It looks like a mismatched
> version of stumpwm if you do
>
> C-t : version
>
> is it saying the version you are expecting?
>
> You clearly have in-package stumpwm statement, so it should pick it up.
>
> Mine is git build 40, and it's working.
>
> I can't think about something different.
>
> You should always be able to configure stumpwm with `--prefix' command
> line option, and then just do `make install'. I just use $HOME.
> I hope it helps.

Thanks for the help Wojciech! I haven't had time to pursue this yet, but
will do so eventually and simply want to thank you for testing out the
code and giving a direction to pursue. Once I've been able to spend some
time on resolving this, I may be back (or hopefully not!).

Again, thanks for your time!
--
Johnny