[STUMP] Patch for surfraw.lisp (3rd try)

From: Friedrich Delgado
Subject: [STUMP] Patch for surfraw.lisp (3rd try)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 14:49:24 +0200

Hi!

I tried to send these patches 2 times already, maybe git send-email
did something with the mail headers that the list software didn't
like?

So here I go again, this time with my email program.

Note that it should be simple to put Ivy's original bindings back into
place via defcommand-alias, but I chose not to do so, because I find
the "sr-" prefix more convenient for tab-completing surfraw bindings.

--
        Friedrich Delgado <address@hidden>
                             TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)