[STUMP] Fullscreen window hides mode line

From: Norman Marcus
Subject: [STUMP] Fullscreen window hides mode line
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 20:09:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am a new stumpwm user, and I really appreciate all of the features stumpwm
has to offer - especially the ability to make a window fullscreen temporarily
without changing my layout.  When I make a window fullscreen, however, my mode
line is hidden.  Is there something I could put in my .stumpwmrc to change
this?  It has been suggested to me that in order to get around the problem, I
should save my layout, delete it so only one frame remains, and restore the old
one when I'm done, but I'm looking for something simpler.  I have searched to
no avail, but please forgive me if this is a naive question.

Cheers,
Norman