[STUMP] Unable to insert `"' and `'' at boxes

From: Diogo F . S . Ramos
Subject: [STUMP] Unable to insert `"' and `'' at boxes
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 15:05:48 -0300 (BRT)

I am unable to insert `"' or `'' at the `Eval: ' and the command box.

When I try it, the box blinks and nothing is inserted.

Funny enough, I can yank these forbidden characters there but not
directly insert them.

I also can use any of these with other programs.

I am running StumpWM from the git repository.

What should I do? I would like to use these marks. :)

--
Diogo F. S. Ramos