[STUMP] vim and lisp coding

From: Matt Cheung
Subject: [STUMP] vim and lisp coding
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:25:32 -0700 (PDT)

I'm a relatively recent vim user and when watching TheStumpWMExperience
I was wondering what Male did at the end in vim.

I was also wondering if there are those of you who use vim.  I've been curious
about SLIME, but I don't really like emacs.  The closest thing I've found like
that for vim is limp.  Do any of you use that or anything else that gives
similar functionality to vim?  I hope this isn't too off topic, I have just
been wondering if I can use vim to make changes to a running stumpwm process.

Thanks.