[STUMP] What's the "correct" way to recover from a crash?

From: Albert Schlef
Subject: [STUMP] What's the "correct" way to recover from a crash?
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 02:43:28 +0200

Sometimes stumpwm crashes on me (it seems it's fond of crashing mainly
when I execute "gitk").

After it happens I do C-t ; (to call up the command entry prompt) and
type "reload", but stumpwm tends to crash again after that, so I guess
the "reaload" wasn't hard enough.

So, what's the best way to recover after a reload? I know I can
restart my X session but then I have to start arranging my apps all
over again...