Re: [STUMP] wiki question

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] wiki question
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 00:52:25 -0800

Hi Merlin,

Thank you for the offer.

I've applied to be a member of hcoop and been accepted. All I need to
do is set that stuff up but I just haven't had a free moment to do it.
I'm hoping that will be the last wiki relocation so long as I'm (a)
breathing (b) have $5/mo to spare, which I hope will continue to be
true for a long time!

Perhaps this weekend I'll have some time to sort all this out but I
can't promise anything. Sorry to everyone for the downtime!

-Shawn