[STUMP] Re: Stumpwm-devel Digest, Vol 54, Issue 13

From: gzeus
Subject: [STUMP] Re: Stumpwm-devel Digest, Vol 54, Issue 13
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 11:18:32 -0500

That's all that make spits out.
If I try with SBCL, it can't find CLX, and gives me options that don't work, or
wouldn't result in a usable image.
Do you know where those fasls are stored?
/var/cache/common-lisp-controller/* is all asdf and common-lisp-controller.
cleaning those out, and dpkg-reconfigure-ing them to rebuild them didn't help.
I filed a bug against common-lisp-controller, but it might be asdf, but the way
those work together it could be either with my level of knowledge and the free
implementations' debuggers...