Re: [STUMP] Xmodmap keys

From: Egon Hyszczak
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Xmodmap keys
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 18:11:38 +0000

Hi Sebastian, What exactly are you trying to do? What does it have to do with xmodmap? I would like to try and help, but I've read through this thread and it's very unclear as to what you're trying to do. Compile StumpWM on Ubuntu?

Either way. I think IRC (#stumpwm) would be a better place to get help. People will be able to offer advice in real-time and you won't have to wait for days in between compile errors.

-Egon