Re: [STUMP] Preventing MPlayer's window from maximizing

From: Julian Stecklina
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Preventing MPlayer's window from maximizing
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 16:46:45 +0200

Albert Schlef <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello!
>
> I'm using MPlayer to watch movies and clips.
>
> I don't like it that StumpWM automatically maximizes mplayer's window.

I guess the majority (me included) wants mplayer to fill a complete
frame. If you want your movies to be small, you can either make a small
frame or use the float group.

> There are several reasons for this, one of them is that low-resolution
> movies, when enlarged, seem awful.

Is there any other reason?

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day
they start making vacuum cleaners - Ernst Jan Plugge