[STUMP] ECL

From: A W
Subject: [STUMP] ECL
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:50:59 -0800 (PST)

The ECL devs confirm that the only thing holding compatability back is thing
that need to be implemented in wrappers.lisp
Considering that we currently have to chooe between
fast-and-threaded(sbcl(sbcl/slime/stump broken on Sid atm)),or small(clisp) and
ECL would bring us the best of both worls(in theory) I think it's very much
worth it to do that.
Fuck, packagers could make a stumpwm-ecl binary, compiled with gcc.(need to
research if the binaries strip symbols)

__  TheGZeus: Proof of Ferocious Will  __