Re: [STUMP] Recursive lock attempt error

From: Julian Stecklina
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Recursive lock attempt error
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 01:09:54 +0200

Vitaly Mayatskikh <address@hidden> writes:

> There were 2 bugs fixed in sbcl 1.0.16, which were crashing stumpwm
> quite often. Another one was "bug fix: copying output from RUN-PROGRAM
> to a stream signalled bogus errors if select() was interrupted."

Somehow I don't feel RUN-PROGRAM is fully reliable. But I can't
reproduce any hangs either. :-/

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Well, take it from an old hand: the only reason it would be easier to
program in C is that you can't easily express complex problems in C,
so you don't. - Erik Naggum (in comp.lang.lisp)