Re: [STUMP] mode-line formatting

From: Rohan Nicholls
Subject: Re: [STUMP] mode-line formatting
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:44:00 +0200

Would there be any hints in the stumpwm code about how to go about
this, esp. the image handling?

I am switching jobs at the moment so will not have a chance to look
too hard at working this out, for a bit.  Also busy trying to figure out
why sockets and mpd.lisp are crashing stumpwm (but not X) with
frighteningly regularity.

:)

Rohan