Re: [STUMP] Problem with changing Escape key to Windows key (found probl

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Problem with changing Escape key to Windows key (found problem, need advice on fix)
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 14:32:59 -0700

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 1:29 PM, Bill Clementson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hmm, looks like my post got posted a bit strangely. Here it is again
> but as a lisppaste so it's a bit easier to read:
> http://paste.lisp.org/display/60841

The problem occurs when a keysym doesn't have a keycode. This is a
common race condition for users who call xmodmap to change a keysym's
code and right afterwards set the prefix to key to the keysym. On a
side note, I think ratpoison still suffers from this problem.

Looks like fallout from my patch to make top level bindings like s-A
work. It should be fixed now.

-Shawn