[STUMP] xmodmap -e "keycode 115 = F30"; (set-prefix-key "F30") no workie

From: burin080
Subject: [STUMP] xmodmap -e "keycode 115 = F30"; (set-prefix-key "F30") no workie
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 12:33:46 +0200

As of the latest git release, my prefix key (the Windows key, Super_L) has stopped working. The key is still recognized as keycode 115 using xev, and using "s-x" as my prefix key results in Windows-x being my prefix key. Any reason for this configuration to just stop working? What would be the best way to set the Windows key as my prefix key again?

Using:
stumpwm-git
sbcl 1.0.16