[STUMP] mode-line still shows garbage + fix

From: Julian Stecklina
Subject: [STUMP] mode-line still shows garbage + fix
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 14:08:18 +0200

Hello,

I noticed that after the fix in this commit

http://cthulhu.c3d2.de/~blitz/gitweb/?p=stumpwm.git;a=commit;h=9b6a03ecbe9e2bd66eaa588077024a0d31530a5b

the mode-line still showed garbage. After a little bit of
experimentation (my CLX skills suck) I came up with the following which
seems to fix it:

http://cthulhu.c3d2.de/~blitz/gitweb/?p=stumpwm.git;a=commit;h=c1d4baf90fbd604be82a5f21be96a65d17c71b1c

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Well, take it from an old hand: the only reason it would be easier to
program in C is that you can't easily express complex problems in C,
so you don't. - Erik Naggum (in comp.lang.lisp)

(Spam-Experiment: http://cthulhu.c3d2.de/~astro/badpit.html )