[STUMP] keyboard input capture

From: Duncan Watts
Subject: [STUMP] keyboard input capture
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 10:51:18 +0100

Hi

When my laptop is running with a high load, keyboard input meant for
Stumpwm often goes through to the focussed application instead: For
example, I have the prefix mapped to the windows key and use the Fn
keys to switch groups and under load Stumpwm misses the prefix key and
the F1 goes through to firefox bringing up the help page.

With zero knowledge of programming window managers I would have
assumed that all keyboard input passed through stumpwm before being
directed to the appropriate application and would be queued up when
Stumpwm is busy, but this seems not to be the case. Would this be
considered a bug or just the expected behaviour based on the input
model implemented in Stumpwm?

Cheers
Duncan