[STUMP] Transparency

From: Patrice Lespagnol
Subject: [STUMP] Transparency
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 23:26:48 +0000

Hello,

First, thanks very much for this cool wm !

I've just switched from ratpoison to stumpwm. I used to bind 'C-t a'
to a small script that randomly choose one of the cairo-clocks to
display time, during a few seconds at screen center. While with
ratpoison I've gotten all the eye candy of those clocks, with stumpwm
the clock appears inside a bounding black rectangle, without any
transparency. Is there a way to workaround this ?

Thanks for help. I hope it's the right place to wonder about this sort
of things. Feel free to tell me if not.

PL