Re: [STUMP] Mode-line not updating at right times

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Mode-line not updating at right times
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 17:01:23 -0800

On Dec 10, 2007 8:33 PM, cothrige <address@hidden> wrote:
I have managed to compile stumpwm with clisp (boy! that was
fun), but it didn't help.  I set the timeout to 1 second, just so I
could more easily tell if it was failing to work, and turned on the
seconds on my clock, but once the welcome messages and such finally
quit, nothing more happened for one minute.  So, the problem does not
appear to be with sbcl after all.

Are you setting the modeline timer  variable before you turn on the modeline?

-Shawn