[STUMP] after: error when launching stumpwm

From: fred voisin
Subject: [STUMP] after: error when launching stumpwm
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:56:13 +0100

Hello,

So, good news : i'm actually writting from stumpwm (using sbcl) !
Finally, despite the persistant error in .stumpwmrc about the value of
SCREEN (my yesterday's post), stumpwm seems ok, key bindings work,
overall behavior seems ok, even if I'm a little bit desappointed:

Curiously, when my screen is split, (xterm and emacs on the left side,
thunderbird on the right side), I can not move focus from xterm -or
emacs- window to thunderbird window *with the mouse*, the mouse can only
move focus from xterm -or emacs- to thunderbird, is that "normal"?
(I can not also move focus with the mouse from emacs to xterm window nor
from xterm to emacs... i may use only key bindings for that).

thank's for all,

Fred Voisin

--
"...the current paradigm is so thoroughly established that the only way
to change is to start over again."