[STUMP] *debug-level*

From: David O'Toole
Subject: [STUMP] *debug-level*
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 12:00:55 -0400

I left stump running overnight. I'm getting a warning about
*debug-level* (transcript attached)

BTW, what is the Official Pronunciation of "stumpwm"? Male seemed to
put a schwa between the W and the M. I'm inclined to do the same, how
do others feel?

(We need to agree on a pronunciation before STUMPCON 2008 convenes.)

If stump starts eating CPU again, I'll repost the new nohup.out.

--
David O'Toole <address@hidden>
http://dto.freeshell.org/notebook/