[STUMP] [patch] Edge condition fixes for format-time-string

From: James Wright
Subject: [STUMP] [patch] Edge condition fixes for format-time-string
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 08:53:59 -0700

Hi,

I've started using the new `format-time-string' instead of the
home-brew special-case function I used to have in my .stumpwmrc file,
but I've noticed that it doesn't handle 12-hour time properly in some
edge conditions.  (I noticed because %l reports a negative time for am
hours!)

The fixes are all pretty small, but I've attached a patch in case it's helpful.

      James

--
James Wright
Ask me about my vow of silence!