Fwd: [STUMP] hangs and crashes?

From: Tim hobbs
Subject: Fwd: [STUMP] hangs and crashes?
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 21:21:47 -0700

I have continued to get the keyboard freeze though I'm not having trouble with it during idle any more.  I think I've had it since you merged that one window manager compat protocol patch.  I have tracked down the start of the freeze, it is upon varios window initializations, such as when you start xmms from cron.

On 5/16/07, Lionel Flandrin < address@hidden> wrote:
On 5/15/07, Antonis Antoniadis <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have the freeze too, here is my data:
> sbcl: 1.0.4
> clx: 0.7.3
> uname -a:  FreeBSD fbsd 6.2-STABLE FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE #0: Sun Apr 15
> 15:57:50
>        EEST 2007     address@hidden:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386
>
> bye,
> plutonas

No freeze since several months here on both linux and freebsd 6.1

sbcl: 1.0.5 (rebuilt from source)
clx: 0.7.3
on linux 2.6.17 and freebsd 6.1 (STABLE)

(I hate gmail, i hope this mail will be correct...)

--
Simias