Re: [STUMP] acrobat reader

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [STUMP] acrobat reader
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 18:06:40 -0800

David Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

> On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:41:42 -0500 maru dubshinki wrote:
>
>> and the only stuff FF pops up for me are download dialogues.
>
> I meant dialogs.  Already forgot about these nasty adds from
> the past.

This should be fixed in CVS. It has to do with the configure-request
function that changes attributes of the window instead of its
parent. The client was requesting that the pop up dialog be positioned
at a particular spot. Stumpwm always grants the programs configure
request and then immediately puts it back where it's supposed to
be. Now that stumpwm reparents windows, this function will have to be
rewritten. In the meantime I've added a shallow fix.

-Shawn