Re: [STUMP] various frame bug fixes in CVS

From: Philippe Brochard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] various frame bug fixes in CVS
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 18:35:31 +0100

Shawn Betts writes:

> Philippe Brochard <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Oops, sorry, the timeout works really fine with sbcl and cmucl.
>> It seems that the clx in clisp (2.38) doesn't handle properly the
>> timeout in process-event / event-listen...
>>

>> I'll report this bug on the clisp mailing list.
>> Even the demo in the clx directory doesn't work with a timeout where
>> cmucl and sbcl have done the work.
>
> That'd be great! I've started using clisp due to limited RAM and I
> would also like to see that fixed.

I use clisp on my little laptop 133Mhz / 32Mo and stumpwm with clisp is
working like a charme :)

The thread on the clisp mailing list is here:

    I tell you later as sourceforge seems to be in maintenance.

I have also reported a bug with the new-clx version. And Magnus Henoch
tell me how to use character->keysyms with new-clx.
But, there is alway a problem with the ungrab-pointer and
ungrab-keyboard that change the *display* variable to much.

> I've noticed the cursor in the input window also doesn't show up. I'll
> have to look into that too.

Ah! I havn't used stumpwm enought with cmucl/sbcl to see this.

Philippe

--
Philippe Brochard    <address@hidden>
                      http://hocwp.free.fr