[STUMP] Real-time hacking

From: Magnus Henoch
Subject: [STUMP] Real-time hacking
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:57:24 +0100

Hi,

The Stumpwm homepage presents a great promise of real-time window
manager customization and extension, in particular adding
functionality while it's still running.  However, it is not clear to
me how to do that.

I start Emacs from my .Xsession, start eshell, cd to the stumpwm
directory, start cmucl, load stumpwm, start stumpwm - and then I can
only watch the debug output, not enter anything.  Does anyone have
hints for a more dynamic environment?

Regards,
Magnus