Re: [STUMP] changes in CVS

From: Jay Belanger
Subject: Re: [STUMP] changes in CVS
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:43:00 -0500

Shawn Betts <address@hidden> writes:
> It's conceivable that a package could depend on either X or Y (in this case
> :cmucl-clx or :clx), so I wouldn't be surprised if asdf had this
> feature

Do you know what happens when asdf comes across a depends-on?
I can get stumpwm running with asdf, but only if I replace the
 :depends-on (:clx :ports)
with
 :depends-on (:ports)
and then
 (require 'clx)
before I call asdf.
I tried both :clx and :cmucl-clx with :depends-on, but neither one
works.  So :depends-on does something that require doesn't, and that
is causing problems here.  (Problems I can get around, though.)

Jay