streamtuner-misc

possible to manually add a bookmark?

From: Alec Bennett
Subject: possible to manually add a bookmark?
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 03:37:53 -0500

Wondering if it's possible to add bookmarks manually? Currently I'm adding Preselections, then bookmarking those, but it's laborious.

For whatever it's worth, things that would be useful to me:

- obviously, ability to manually add bookmarks

- ability to import/export bookmarks, and maybe a forum so people can share their bookmarks. For example I really like college radio stations, and I have a feeling I'm not the only one, so people could easily share their college radio discoveries. And I know Streamtuner has a college radio tab (awesome, by the way), but you can't play the streams from there, you have to click through websites.

- ability to choose random from the list? So if you're on the bookmark page, choose a random bookmark.

- I'm probably pushing it here, but maybe a plugin to allow adding bookmarks from Xmms.