streamtuner-misc

Determine path where to save recorded streams

From: Marko Käning
Subject: Determine path where to save recorded streams
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 01:23:55 +0100

Hi,

I am new to streamtuner. Everything worked just fine on my old SuSE 9.2 with
xmms, after having installed streamripper. Great!

If I want to set the path where streamripper should save recorded streams I
enter in the settings dialog for the recording e.g.

   xterm -e "streamripper %q -d /home/Music/Marko/Radio"

which contains the path identical to streamtuners music folder. Perhaps one
could introduce another variable like "%d" which could be used in the
configuration line like

   xterm -e "streamripper %q -d %d"

What do you think?

Marko