streamtuner-misc

Google stations?

From: John Herdy
Subject: Google stations?
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 14:39:42 +0200

Hi,

First of all; thanks for the time and effort you have put in StreamTuner. I like and use it a lot.

I have one question: on the main window section of the screenshots page (http://www.nongnu.org/streamtuner/screenshots/) I see a tab for Google Stations, however I can't find the plugin for Google stations. I have searched (with google) and found nothing.

Is there someone on the mailinglist that can give me an url where I can find the plugin for Google stations? Thanks in advance.

John.