straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] Preferences UI split

From: Michael JasonSmith
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] Preferences UI split
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:23:38 +1200

On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 19:09, Jan Alonzo wrote:
> I've split the preferences into two parts, feed settings and combined
> poll and item storage preferences.
[snip]
> I need comments! :)
Woot!  I was going to suggest that someone split the preferences, but
now I don't need to!

--=Preferences=--
o  Remove the "General Settings" label.  We know what it is because the
   window-title says that it is "Straw Preferences".
o  "Automatically refresh every [ 60] minutes" (Sentence
   capitalisation.)
o  "Maximum number of items: [ 30]" (Sentence capitalisation.)
o  Item Order
      o Newest first
      * Oldest first

--=Feed Settings=--
o IIRC python-gtk does not allow you to sort by clicking on the
  headings.  Is why you are using separate "Ascending"
  "Descending" and buttons?
o Is "Add" the same as the current "New" or the current "Add"?  (The
  current "Add" does not work for me, I guess it has proxy issues, but I
  never sat down to really find out what it fails...)

--
Michael JasonSmith                                   http://www.ldots.org/