It is time for me to depart.

From: MENGUAL Jean-Philippe
Subject: It is time for me to depart.
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 14:43:41 +0100

Hi,

I am very happy to see speech-dispatcher maintained after this sad news
of Luke's departure. Hypra will try helping as much as possible too.
Just we recommend to inform the wide community when the migration to
Github is effective, so that there is a large communicatin about it, as
it is the best way to increase contributions for maintainance and improving.

Best regards,

signature_jp_2
Logo Hypra      JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALIT?
102, rue des poissonniers, 75018, Paris
Tel : +331 84 73 06 61 <tel:+33184730661> Mob : +336 76 34 93 37
<tel:+33676349337>
jpmengual at hypra.fr <mailto:jpmengual at hypra.fr>
www.hypra.fr <http://www.hypra.fr/>
Facebook Hypra <https://www.facebook.com/hyprasoftware/>?Twitter Hypra
<https://twitter.com/Hypra_> Linkedin Jean-Philippe
<https://fr.linkedin.com/in/jean-philippe-mengual-800133135>

Le 20/11/2017 ? 14:24, Hynek Hanke a ?crit?: